What to do when your ex doesn't know what he wants? HELP?

My ex boyfriend and I have been broken up for over 5 months now, He still continues to call, text and see me from time to time, but isn't sure what it is that he wants. I ruined the 3 year relationship after I've lied to him multiple times. He tells me that he refuses to date others and admits he still loves and cares about me. When were together we can't help but to express a lot of intense emotions and whind up usually having sex. I get the impression that he wants me to wait for him and he mentions that if i believe enough in us, then hell begin to as well. How can i handle this so that I earn his trust back and we work this out?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I can see a very insecure, unsure and mistrustful man who, although he still has deep feelings for you and wants you in his life, is just Not going to bend right now. With the problems you say you caused in your three year relationship, This has put a huge sour ball in his mouth, and he just wants to take things slow with you, and see where things end up. However, it may take time.
    I believe, somehow, if you prove yourself to be a different sort of "relationship ready" girl, he may just cave in and bite the bullet, sweetie. You need to work with him for now, abide by his wishes, and if it is meant to be, and your love is strong enough, you both will find a way back into each other's arms full circle. xx