What to do when your ex doesn't know what he wants? HELP?

My ex boyfriend and I have been broken up for over 5 months now, He still continues to call, text and see me from time to time, but isn't sure what it is that he wants. I ruined the 3 year relationship after I've lied to him multiple times. He tells me that he refuses to date others and admits he still loves and cares about me. When were together we can't help but to express a lot of intense emotions and whind up usually having sex. I get the impression that he wants me to wait for him and he mentions that if i believe enough in us, then hell begin to as well. How can i handle this so that I earn his trust back and we work this out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can see a very insecure, unsure and mistrustful man who, although he still has deep feelings for you and wants you in his life, is just Not going to bend right now. With the problems you say you caused in your three year relationship, This has put a huge sour ball in his mouth, and he just wants to take things slow with you, and see where things end up. However, it may take time.
    I believe, somehow, if you prove yourself to be a different sort of "relationship ready" girl, he may just cave in and bite the bullet, sweetie. You need to work with him for now, abide by his wishes, and if it is meant to be, and your love is strong enough, you both will find a way back into each other's arms full circle. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, you have to be the one who's really ready in that situation. If you are, meaning no more lying, then tell him so. Don't, I repeat, don't tell him that you're ready to make it up to him if you doubt yourself. Only if you can be honest with him all of the time should you get back with him. Otherwise, just let him know that you can't do it.

If you've broken his trust, then it will be very hard to earn back. If you break it twice, you will most likely scar him for life. He won't trust others later. So be very careful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't lie and be faithful

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You fucked up, he never has to trust you again if he doesn't want to. HE can take as long as he wants. If you want to be with him, you're just going to have to put up with it. Even if you do wait on the sidelines patiently, that doesn't mean that he'll actually take you back.

So this all depends on what you're willing to do. Are you willing to wait and give him whatever amount of time he needs? Are you willing to accept that he MAY not take you back after you've been patiently waiting on the sidelines?

IF you answered yes to both of those questions, you're simply going to have to deal, whether it hurts your feelings or not. If you answered no, to one or more of those questions, you're going to have to acknowledge that your actions killed the relationship in the first place. Accept your role, MOVE ON, and don't do it to the next guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes