Can I really mean nothing to her?

My ex-fiancee and I were together right at 3 years, we lived together for two. We split almost a year ago. I don't want to go into too much detail, it was a nasty break up for both.

When we first broke up, so much happened so quickly, it was like she went from the loving woman I loved to, I don't want to say it, but like a monster. Like someone else completely was controlling her body.

People close to me told me many times, that she doesn't care about me, that I meant nothing to her. While all the signs used to seem to point that way, I just can't accept it.

I got way too drunk two weeks ago and reached out to her, telling her I miss her and stuff, she told me she missed me, thinks about me all the time.

We didn't really have a no contact phase for the first 6 months after we split, we were still fighting a lot, it was mostly me. after the last time we spoke, the things that were said made me soul search a lot, and I am still. I have made lots of changes, and I love them.

We have only been messaging through Fb for two weeks after no speaking for 6 months, she is with another guy, but talks to me, sends me all kinds of pictures, complains about her new guy, but doesn't say anything about us. It's just so hard to believe that it would actually mean nothing to her after everything.

She just doesn't say how she feels, I asked her once, but she never replied.

Is it possible, that I truly mean nothing to her?
Updates:
She told me she loved me three times today. She asked if I lived in Atlanta or my hometown, when I said my hometown, she seemed to pull away

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she just doesn't like you and is kind of mad at you for something you did. She just wants to be happy in life and wants to move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you do mean something to her. She just doesn't want to admit it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What does that mean?

• Well if she said she misses you and thinks about you all the time, and she talks to you a lot, then clearly she still feels something for you. Could be that she doesn't think getting back together will work though, but she's still talking to you because she doesn't want to stop it. I get that, though it's probably not the healthiest decision.

• See, this is the stuff that I just don't understand.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not just possible, it's highly likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's stringing you along guy. She's effectively shelved you, she pulls you out every once in a while when she wants to feel pretty and wanted.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes