I don't know what to do, do I end it or stick through it?

I haven't talk to my boyfriend in a week, the one time we talked I asked what was up with him, I haven't heard from you he said "I don't know." I asked did he not want us to be together is that why I haven't heard from him, he said "no that's not it" i told him I don't understand he said nothing. I feel like either something shady or something is just wrong with him. I don't feel like I'm in a relationship, he basically has checked out. Another day has gone by I still haven't heard from him. I think I need to end the relationship but I don't want to but I'm not happy how things are. What should I do?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a tricky situation. I'm the kind of guy who says that if he's not going to make any effort to make the relationship work or tell you what's bothering him, it's time to find a guy who will treat you how you want to be treated. Relationships mean that you two communicate. You talk about what's on your minds, no matter what it is.

But others will say try to make it work, maybe he's going through something and doesn't feel like sharing. If so, maybe give him a few more days. Just tell him that you're concerned. If he doesn't show any emotion about it or doesn't seem to give two shits, then move on.

I know it'll be tough if you choose to move on but in the long run, you'll feel better. Good luck.