Did my ex contact me because she still wants me? Or she is just lonely?

I broke up with my ex last month and we went no contact. I heard from her today she was telling me we could be platonic friends. And then she started asking me questions about a guy she likes and how to get him and such.

Is she trying to make me jealous? Or she really is desperate for other guy?

I broke up with her. She did try to reconcile but I rejected. She wished me well so I wasn't expecting to hear from her at all

151

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know your history with your ex, but asking for advice about another guy just doesn't sound like a "platonic" thing to do.. I mean, the only reason why I would bring up another guy so quickly is if I was trying to make my ex jealous. I don't want to make you read too much into it, but her actions seem to say that she either 1) doesn't care about your feelings or 2) cares about making you jealous, and neither of those are very good.
    If I were you, I would continue "no contact" and simply not respond to her questions about the other guy. If she's trying to get you riled up by making you jealous, she will quickly get discouraged when you don't respond. Being the bigger person is hard at first, but it's so much better in the long run.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE