Having two girl frends is it right?

in hight I had 2 girls at same time because I could not reject any of them.
but of course we were not in a relationship

73

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• It's not wrong as long as you two aren't "in a relationship" or even sometimes adults don't officially ask one another to be bf/gf. So it becomes wrong to have more than one girl if am even one of them is in love with you while your leading them on, sharing a home, have kids etc

• It is only okay if they know about each other and are okay with sharing. You have to be okay then in return if a girl has 2 guys and you are only of them. You can also not judge others for having more then one girlfriend/boyfriend.

• 2 girls at the same time but you weren't in a relationship?
    I don't see what the big deal is by having 2 friends that happens to be women.

• If you are not having an exclusive relationship, you can have many girl -friends. But you may want to let the girls know that your true intention because some girls may take it serious and it may hurt them..

• ahah never ceases to amaze me

• I had two boyfriends in hight.

What Guys Said 3

• It's fine, friends are friends. The more the better

• bro... you're losing your touch

• In grammar school, I used to have 2-3 gf's at one time and always told them never to tell anyone we were dating. I call that 'Catholic School Pimpin''