Could a "break" help? Really need some advise?

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. I feel different lately. Things are starting to get more serious (plans about living together in our own house) and I am having serious doubts. I feel like I am not as happy as I could be with him but I'm not sure about it. I don't know if I still love him or not. I know it's confusing, sorry for that. I feel like I wanna break up and meet new people but don't know if it's a phase that will go over or not and whether I will realize I want him for ever or not. As I am so indecisive, I thought about taking a break. Not Saying that I never want him, just wanting to live a single life for a couple of months and see how I feel about it. Do you guys think that could help? Do you have any experience with it? I really need some help cause I am going crazy!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Hi there, sorry that your going through these thoughts. A break away will help you to see and feel things more clearly. Though it may not be ideal news to your partner, If he loves you he will support you. During your break away, spend more time with family and close friends who are supportive.
    Either way I would talk with him how you feel. Be open with him.

Hope it goes well for the two of you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This is so tricky, but really the best thing you can do is talk to him about it. Try to rekindle the possible burnt out flame. The problem is being ‘in love’ doesn't last forever. What you're left with is trust and compassion. Talk to him, see how it goes. But be sure about what you want before you make any rash decisions.
    Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes