Should I talk about past relationships in my current relationship?

Should I bring up things that happened or is it best to just leave things in the past?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave it in the past unless it's need-to-know info. or it somehow has a bearing on your present.

• What do you mean bearing?

• Like if it affects your present.

• Oh no nothing affects my present I just didn't know if it was a good idea or not. I have told things to my boyfriend about past relationships amd he threw it in my face when we got into a fight. There's just something in my past that I don't fell all that great about. It wasn't my best moment. And I fear if I tell him that he will look at me as a bad person. But it was in a past relationship.