Do you feel cheaters are a big waste of time?

They literally can take take years away from you that could have been reserved for a faithful partner.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that cheaters are a waste of time. Loyalty is very important, and someone who shows they lack loyalty is lower than a dog to me. My Germanic ancestors outlawed - being considered outlawed was a punishment - disloyal people and allowed anyone to legally hunt them down and kill them like the dogs they are.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No they aren't , because since there's no way to tell if someones going to cheat or not, between the time they did and the time you got with them, you were in a relationship with someone you obviously liked - proven by the fact that you were with them in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I love spending my time with cheaters :|

What kind of dumb question is this? lol

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• For the most part, yes I do.
    I feel that once I know they've cheated, I'll NEVER be able to trust them to NOT cheat... and that will kill the entire relationship. You can't have a good relationship without trust. I don't know if I'd ever be able to completely get past it. It takes me a very looooooong time to trust, unusually long, so that would destroy my ability to even TRY to trust them. I'd be too weary, I'd be resistant to trust because I don't like feeling duped or played.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes