How can I tell if my boyfriend is interested in other women? If so how can I tell if it's over?

He use to be shy and quiet now he's outgoing and crazy.. Is it guilt? He's been talking to more women and I don't want to get possessive and go through his things, but what if I had no choice? He seems like he has changed on me and he's not who I once loved back when we first started dating.. He seems.. Distant but in that type of outgoing way! Speaking of talking to women He once had this "conversation" with a girl on Facebook and then later he AND she said they were cousins and played a joke on me to see if I truly cared.. That was a sick joke in my opinion! Although I still have this feeling (after 2-3 months) that they weren't cousins at all! But I never said anything to him (even though I hold grudges) ... I just want to know how I can tell if he's interested in other women? Please and thank you if you answered

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The first time you go through his things, you've already lost. You are then the villain of the piece, regardless of anything you find.

There is a simple way to know - ask him politely to stop flirting with some girl. (Not all girls, just pick one to do your test on.)

If he does, then he is still more concerned about your feelings than another girls... if he doesn't, then you may have an issue. Because you're not trying to control him or tell him he can't have any female friends... you're just asking him politely to stop flirting with one particular girl.

Honestly though? I think you've already destroyed this, with your obvious mistrust. You're just too possessive and insecure for an adult relationship right now.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmmmm seems like he gained more confidence after he was with you for a while? Are u his first? Have u had sex yet? If you did, then he might feel like the man and probably views girls a little differently now

1|0
    0|0
  • You can tell if your boyfriend is interested in other women by looking between his legs and noticing if his scrotum is still intact or not. If it is, he is; if it isn't, he isn't. It isn't whether he's interested that matters, it's whether he's true to you or not is what matters.

0|0
    1|0
  • You should have also mentioned that you are abstinent towards him. Guys in their late teens tend to have a very high libido, which means if you're not giving it up he's likely going to seek elsewhere. My advice is to have a serious conversation with him & see what his expectations are with you. Then, you can get a clear mind as to if things will work out for you guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • if you believe its over

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A real man which from the sounds of it, he isn't would wait patiently. Of course they may ask or even beg, but they will still show you lots of affection and not talk to other girls in a way that makes you uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys around this age are desperate for sex. So if he doesn't get it from you, i wouldn't be surprised if he's looking for some hookup on that with another girl. I'd suggest you talk to him and see what he want to get out of your relationship, if all he wants is sex, he's not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you don't have time for games and fake Facebook relationships and does he want you or not. If i were you, i'd have already lost interest because of all the stupid games, sheesh.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes