How can I tell if my boyfriend is interested in other women? If so how can I tell if it's over?

He use to be shy and quiet now he's outgoing and crazy.. Is it guilt? He's been talking to more women and I don't want to get possessive and go through his things, but what if I had no choice? He seems like he has changed on me and he's not who I once loved back when we first started dating.. He seems.. Distant but in that type of outgoing way! Speaking of talking to women He once had this "conversation" with a girl on Facebook and then later he AND she said they were cousins and played a joke on me to see if I truly cared.. That was a sick joke in my opinion! Although I still have this feeling (after 2-3 months) that they weren't cousins at all! But I never said anything to him (even though I hold grudges) ... I just want to know how I can tell if he's interested in other women? Please and thank you if you answered

35

Most Helpful Guy

• The first time you go through his things, you've already lost. You are then the villain of the piece, regardless of anything you find.

There is a simple way to know - ask him politely to stop flirting with some girl. (Not all girls, just pick one to do your test on.)

If he does, then he is still more concerned about your feelings than another girls... if he doesn't, then you may have an issue. Because you're not trying to control him or tell him he can't have any female friends... you're just asking him politely to stop flirting with one particular girl.

Honestly though? I think you've already destroyed this, with your obvious mistrust. You're just too possessive and insecure for an adult relationship right now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE