Why my ex refuse to give back my stuffs? He been giving me so many excuses when I asked him to send it to me.?

I dumped him because he is mentally abusive and narcissist. So I have few belongings at his place but its not that precious. It just It would be nice if I get them back. I text him to give me back and he replied me angrily.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• have a friend go pick it up or the cops. He replied angrily because u r not begging him back and want to be totally done by collecting what's left of your belongings (good for u!). If your things r not that important to u.. tell him to shove em