Why my ex refuse to give back my stuffs? He been giving me so many excuses when I asked him to send it to me.?

I dumped him because he is mentally abusive and narcissist. So I have few belongings at his place but its not that precious. It just It would be nice if I get them back. I text him to give me back and he replied me angrily.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• have a friend go pick it up or the cops. He replied angrily because u r not begging him back and want to be totally done by collecting what's left of your belongings (good for u!). If your things r not that important to u.. tell him to shove em

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• you answered your own question i think you broke up with him because he is a mentally abusive narcissist. he isn't sending your stuff you because... he is a mentally abusive narcissist.

1|0
    0|0
  • keeping your stuff is just another way of him abusing you mentally. Sounds like they are not that big a deal, so just forget about it and forget about him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Meh. Let him keep the stuff if it's not that important to ya.
    If it's valuable stuff though, send a male family member or someone with big muscles to retrieve yo sh*t -_-

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes