Why do people cheat? It's so pathetic?

If you truly love someone you wouldn't cheat. You just love the idea of them or how they treat you. It's so fucking pathetic

Cheaters always say they love the partner. Yeah right...

811

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're pathetic. They don't have the guts to make up their minds and end the relationship, admit that they're not happy with their partners, and would just cheat instead.

But you know who's even more pathetic? The other woman/the other man. One GAG user said used to be the other woman, even though she knew he was married. She said she did it because she was bored and was looking for a thrill. I lost all kinds of respect for her.

• I agree. People shouldn't be in a relationship if they're bored. It's all about being lonely. People are pathetic with their egos

• Thanks for MH! =)