Why does my ex do this it is confusing to me?

So my ex and I seem to talk about once a month. I sent her a text saying happy birthday, I was being nice trying not to be an ass hole. It was grange be cause contained the conversation. Asking questions about whats new in my life and what not. Also she was making jokes and it was kinda texting like when we were dating. One point she said that we should run a farm together, we both want to have farms when we are out of school. When we were dating we talking about having a farm together. On this past Saturday she texted me at like 8am asking a question if it would be ok if she picked something up from where she use to work. That is strange to me, someone who knows both of us and talks to both of us she says that she I flirting with me and trying to get me to ask her out. This person in 29 and my ex and I are in our young 20's I trust this person too. What do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• seems like your ex gf still wants to keep in touch with you... hmmmm maybe she still likes you or haven't yet accept the breakup

0|0
    0|0
  • she may miss you and is enjoying reconnecting

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Remember why she is your ex, and then move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes