Is this normal or is he cheating?

So my boyfriend has lied to me countless times. There's been times when he's said he's with a certain person or at a certain place, and he turned out to be somewhere else entirely. He lies to me about who he's texting, or who he's hanging out with. Something that has really been bothering me is that I found some messages on one of his online accounts, where he was talking explicitly to this girl, along with sending nude pictures of himself, and receiving nude pictures of her. This didn't occur while he was with me, but while he was with his last girlfriend of two years. But I did find some other messages on the same site where he received a dirty message, and started to talk dirty as well, until he found out it was actually a guy (lol) so he ended the conversation. This last one happened during our relationship.

So what I'm really worried about is that I found some Facebook messages while snooping through his computer history. I wouldn't normally snoop, but I really feel like I have a reason to be concerned. So what I found was a long list of messages that he deleted. They were all from girls, and since he deleted them, I couldn't read the messages, I could just see the date and the name of the person. So having found those dirty messages he was sending while he was in a relationship before, I feel like he might be doing the same thing now with me. I mean, why else would he have deleted only those particular messages, right?

And when I confronted him about this, he said that he didn't know why he deleted them. He said they were just friendly messages, which I obviously don't believe at all. I also saw on his history that he goes through pages upon pages (I'm talking hundreds) of girl's pictures on Facebook , and "likes" them all. I've also seen some flirty messages on picture comments. He gets mad when I say I don't trust him, but he hasn't given me a single reason to trust him.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• he doesn't seem to be trustworthy