Should I text the ex to feel it out?

So lately the ex has been texting me. Its not every day or every week its about once a month. Every one i talk to says that she is still interested in me. I was going to send a message saying something and see how that goes. What do you guys think? Yes, she is an ex for a reason.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Your last sentence is proof that you shouldn't. Do you think it will work this time? If you think it CAN work, then go for it. If you honestly think she is an ex for a reason, then no.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Don't take this advice OP.

"Ex's for a reason" is a pathetic argument against ex's getting back together. As long as you know why you guys broke up in the first place, you can get back together.

• LOL clearly you didn't read my answer right.

• We don't even know why OP's ex broke up with him for (or vice versa). If it's something serious like cheating, then fair enough OP should move on, but if it's something relatively stupid then OP can go on try to win her back.