Should i tell her that he is cheating?

I had a lover, we were meeting for 6 months, he is engaged and i knew it and it wasn't a problem for me..

But lately i started feeling guilty and that this what i did is completely wrong.. I decided to change, to stop seeing him, i deleted his number..

But i know he cheated not only with me and he is going to meet with another girl eventually,, he has fake fb account where he meets other girls, i told him :
" stop doing this , delete this fake account because if not i am going to tell everything to your girlfriend!"

He said ok, it was 2 weeks ago but as i see he still has this fake account, still meeting girls i am sure !

I would like to tell his fiancee everything, even if she won't believe she will always have some doubts? she should know with who she is engaged , right?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Let her know. Think what would you feel like if your fiancee was cheating on you up till marriage, would you like someone to have told you?