Ex- girlfriend broke up wit me, wanted space which I gave her now liking my FB photos?

Hi.

My ex-girlfriend ended our one year relationship 2 weeks ago saying we don't have a future together. I loved her but she was very controlling (didn't let me see my friends) and got verbally abusive towards the end. She has been treated badly by her past boyfriend. But everything was my fault. She was saying I should have been more intuitive with her which I tried but never good enough.

So I started going out with my friends again, exercising, training etc without contacting her. She then contacted me asking if I loved her I would have chased her instead of heading to the gym to forget her. (I was in pain after 3 weeks of verbal abuse therefore did not chase her).

One week after this, I called her to return her keys. She said I am all talk and if I wanted her back I would have tried that week. Its too late now even though I said I wanted to take the temper and anger out before we speak again.

I have done all I can so I said, okay. I will give you space and will go no contact. This will let me get on with my life.

One of my friends said maybe she went with someone over the weekend. I don't know (trying not to care too much) but I was focusing to move forward with my life and not to contact her.

I had a number of Facebook photo updates on Sunday - me biking, me with friends (female) and a very scenic FB cover.

Now she started liking my scenic and bike photos. Of coure none to pic with our common female friends.

Why would a woman who broke up with me saying there is no future, I had my chances and give her a break started liking my FB again? I find that very annoying.

I haven't unfriended her yet but for some reason these 'likes' did mess up my NC and recovery process.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Thought I'd ask. Thank you.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She is exercising another form of control and playing mind games with you. Move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sorry for being dumb here. What could she gain from me from playing mind games? After all its her who wanted to end this. I did lover her but now am just focusing on getting on with my life.

• Thankyou Arwens. Much appreciated

• You're welcome. Best of luck to you.
      Thanks.