If an ex kisses his ex gf when he has girlfriend he supposedly loves, then why would he do it?

I wanted to be friends with my ex. I realize now it was a big mistake. He was my first love and I always believed I would have that special place for him. He kissed me and I accepted the kiss but he has a girlfriend. His girlfriend found out and he friends created a lot of drama. I am single currently. I was working on fixing myself before I can date again. If he kissed me and I accepted, i know we are both at fault but... what does that say about him? he is very emotionally unstable and i believe he should not have kissed me if he really loved his girlfriend.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• He absolutely should not have kissed you. That's on him. But you also shouldn't have kissed a man that was involved either.

What do I think it means? He made a mistake, and he's probably not a man to be trusted at this point. It also sounds like distancing yourself from him would be a good idea just for your own well being.