Stuck in past//The L word troubles//confused?

So I've been dating this guy for 5 months (I'm 23 he's 26) and I feel like he's going to say I love you really soon because he keeps hinting it. I like him a lot but not sure i'm on the level yet. When we first started dating I snooped (I know its bad) I found out he was talking to other girls and they were sending him pictures of them in undergarments or half naked and he would say that it turned him on or that he wacked off to it. And have other nude pics saved that he knew that I knew about. I somehow was able to bring up the issue of one chick saying that when he was drunk he was talking about her but in reality he didn't. He lied and deleted their texts and her pictures. Since then he has not had girls text him or pictures of other girls and things have been great!! I'm scared that it has done damage on me and I can't help but question him and snoop. Or question myself looks and personality wise. I know I shouldn't have snooped, but I did find out the lies at the time. Will this go away? What should I say if he says I love you before I'm ready? How can I move on from that hurt? Is it why I don't love him yet or is it because I just don't feel it yet? Is it normal to love someone after 5 months? Thanks!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, no, it won't go away. I happened to me and it was an awful relationship. I didn't snoop but I found out by accident she had been telling a lot of lies, I lost trust on her and the relationship went south from there.

As for your last question, it all depends on how much you see each other, talk to each other and the experiences you shared. One year might not be enough and one month might be plenty of time.