Obsessed with an old flame about to get married in a couple of months?

It's ruining my life now and I am engaged to a new woman. I bumped into an old flame a month ago and we started to talk again. She moved to the east coast for college but came home to visit. When I saw her... damn it was amazing. I told my fiancé about this and she said we could work through it. I want to marry her but now I'm just questioning it. I find myself jerking to pictures of her, picturing her in bed, missing her every second and regretting letting her walk out the door. I want to be with her every second of the day and myself getting irritated because I wake up not next to her. I know I need to cut her out of my life but I can't. I kissed her on the cheek before she left and it brought back so many memories. It wasa bad break up. We got overly heated on an argument and she stormed out. I accused her of cheating because my now fiancé (best friend then) said she saw her with some one else. She stormed out the door and never came back only to pick up her things when I was at work. I started dating best friend and found out once we started getting serious my ex never cheated. I forgave my fiancé and now we are "happily" engaged.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe u should kill the old flame so u don't think about her any mor jk

• So you'll help me hide the body?

• course
      y else would I sugjest it
      tell me the address lololo