Why does it hurt so bad and what are some tips to move forward?

Why does it hurt so bad to let go of someone that you know is not right for you. Deep down I don’t want to let go but its what’s best for me. I know that we have all been through this. I feel like I need closure but it’s too late to repair our relationship because he hurt me so bad. It just seems the nicer you are the harder they let you fall.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Being nice and opening your emotions to just have someone crush them is painful, but the reason it hurts so bad, is because we all need to learn who to attract and who to stay away from, so when we hurt, this is our body, getting rid of all the poison we allowed in, it is your body rejecting them, and once it is over, we all learn a little, and we all go for someone better the next time, but if we fail to move on, then we are just filled with the rubbish, and our body never remembers what it deserves, and we end up allowing our selves to be treated like dirt, so don't fear the pain, this is our way of emptying all that is bad for us, and always move on, because this is us learning what our talents deserve, and we are all worthy of someone who will never hurt us in this way, x

• Wow. You spoke right to my heart. It’s hard but when we keep allowing the rubbish to take over then at that moment it’s what we think we deserve but in reality we don’t we deserve so much more. Everyone gets hurts and it’s how we go about it to make us stronger. Thank you so much because that was amazing and spot on!!

I did leave some things at his house and not sure how to go about getting them back. I asked if a date and time of when I could come get them but he never responded.

• I have good morals and told him that it’s not fair to her that he drags her along. I told him that before that its probably not a good idea we hang out because I feel bad because he does have a GF and I don’t want people to look down on me for this. I wouldn’t want someone doing this to me because it just not fair. It’s just going to be hard because we are both on the same softball team all summer long and will be seeing a lot of each other.

• Just remember your morals, and also try and realise that if its hard for you, then its likely to be hard for him, but just try and hide those emotions, because it is this that helps you move on. If this guy can't give you and solely you his time, then he's not a worthy choice, you deserve better, so make this his loss, not yours, x