I use to be clingy but now I am not, can I still get my ex bf back?

We`d broken up because I was smothering him but I have changed. I know he still has a little gift I`d given him but can I still get him back?

I get to see him next week for a volunteering thing. Can i still get him back?
  • yeah
  • no
  • other (explain)
    Vote C

15

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing you can do is be stand offish even ignoring him that will make him curios about your situation and when he inquires stay mysterious and stick too your guns if you do he will call you

• I see what you mean. Do you mean like disappear from where we usually meet up (we've decided to be friends after we broke up and we both go there) or go there but not speak to him?

• OP, please, please, PLEASE, don't play games with exs. You need to be straight forward.

• Do not worry. I did not take his advice. At first it sounded good but I really care about this guy.