Is he still too preoccupied with his ex?

The guy I'm talking to got out of a 5 year long relationship with his ex, who to me, is pretty crazy. They've been broken up for 4 or 5 months now. She does so much just to get his attention and at times he let's the stupid things she does get to him. At one time she told him she sold his social security number online. I really like him, but I feel like her being around is not going to make this move forward. And I really can't tell if he is still hung up on her, he says he isn't but I figure if he might be... Opinions? Thanks!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• she still wants to prove she has or can have his attention even if its negative attention at any time she pleases. and right now it seems its working.. but only because he allows it, or he has no one to distract him from her. the broke up for a reason but they are both attached still or seem to be, if you like him ignore anything she does and make your move.. if he allows her to still do the things to get him upset call him on it. ask him do you still like her kuz you can't seem to move on yet or why do you let her bother you?, see what he says, he might not even be aware she's doing this maybe he thinks she's doing this only to irritate him he thinks? stay calm dont let her do it to you