Could a guy get offended this easily? (see details)

So me and this guy whom I have known for one month now went out this last Monday (To have dinner, nothing fancy tough) and we are getting to know each other, he told me he likes me a lot and I told him I like him a lot too, we kissed and hugged for the first time. We were on his car and he was telling me about a problem he is going through, which requires him to have a lawyer and he told me things were getting complicated and that he had a lot of things going through his mind, and he considered his life being a mess right now, he was comfortably lying his head on my shoulder as he was telling me this. Anyway, I listened to him and didn't really knew how to answer, but he thank me for listening to his problems. Two days later (yesterday) I text him to ask him if he had spoken to his lawyer and if everything was ok, I did this to show him I care for what he trusted me with, and NOT for being nosy. And he never answered, he just ignored me, I called him and nothing. Then I sent him a text apologizing if that have offended him, and still no reply. Why would he be offended? or could it be something else? how long should I wait to give up on him or to move on? Things seemed to be so well between us, and he choose to tell me all that.
I forgot to say, the problem he is going trough greatly affects our relationship.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't imagine him getting offended cuz of that. he's the one that confided in you. Prob something else. How long would I give him? I guess it depends some on how much you like him. he's going through a tough time so id be a little more patient than normal.

• You are right, and I'm almost sure it's something else, I'll just wait for him to contact me. And if he never do it, then at least I can say I tried my best with him. I like him a lot but is not like I'll wait forever while he keeps ignoring me. Thanks a lot for your answer.

• You're welcome :) thanks for mh