Is there an ex that you really regret?

That ex you look back at and go what was I thinking?

When I was younger, 16 or so, I dated this cheating sleeze bag for nearly 3 years, I was so naive and worshipped the ground he walked on...
I look back and think to myself...wow I was such a dick, however, the experience taught me self respect and made me stronger as a person, I eventually walked away.

I'm laughing now, I'm so happy with my life and he's just stuck in numerous dead end relationship. Thinking back to that time, makes me proper cringe.

Come on, spill the beans!

46

Most Helpful Guy

• To be used and abused financially in the relationship is something that no other person go through. This girl that i use to date she would be asking for money every time should use all her money that i helped her with. which i think is asking for to much. So breaking up with her was the best decision that i ever made. Through the relationship it has made me a whole new person. Loving life as of now...

• Wow. I just went though a break up as my ex was asking me to pay her rent (I stayed with her 3/4 nights a week as she could not go out due to kid from her past). I paid for everything (food, going out etc). The moment I didn't spend too much money I became Mr. useless at everything from sex to being a good boyfriend.

This nearly killed my confidence. I am working on it and will date again but wow. She could have totally destroyed me!!!

• sorry I meant I became Mr. useless from a good boyfriend. We were together for 6 months.