What are the characteristics of a cheater?

Greetings!

I'm pretty sure many of you have experienced being on the wrong end of infidelity, and believe me, it sucks! In the aftermath of experiencing such a thing, it would only make sense that we don't wish to welcome similar people in our lives, yet it is always so hard to tell who cheats and who doesn't. That's why I've come up with this questionaire.

You may answer in any way you like; share a story from previous experience, quick notes on what personality traits to watch out for, and heck - if you've cheated yourself feel free to write down what went through your mind when it happened.

The best answer will be selected 2 weeks from now. Anonymous users are welcome to participate. :)
Thanks for participating, eveyrone! There are only 3 days to go before this article closes, and I will begin writing an article.

Keep up the good input!

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't know fore sure if any of my ex's or even current bf has cheated. But my current bf is really insecure about other guys... like looks through my phone at will... but his is like MIA or glued to his hand. Hurts me if I don't let him see it. Accuses me of being out with another guy when I'm unavailable at odd hours like right after work until late night. Most recent situation like this was when I was out seeing a musical with my mom on a week day.
    Turns out he was the one going on with me talking to other girls.