One of my friends were about a year ago together with a guy, at the beginning it was all great but the longer time passed the more she found out about him, he did drugs, cheated and even punched her in the stomach after a time they had had unprotected sex.
She finally broke up and many months has passed yet she cannot get over him. She keeps saying that "she's not worth him" even though everyone in her surrounding tells her to let him go.
She has even become friends with his new girlfriend and his sister.
The thing is she always need so much attention and I think that's part of why she won't get over him.
I've tried absolutely everything but I just don't know what to do anymore. Any idea?
She was 16-17 at the time and he 20...
Most Helpful Guy
1. I'd recommend you do NOTHING cause in the long run you'll probably hurt /harm if not ruin urself if you get obsessed by this
2. She clearly is obsessed with this chap here. Reasons need not be logical or even relevant - that's how it is
3. Her obsession is probably becoming compulsive too the way she is befriending all and sundry around him
4. I don't blame her too cause she met the chap there at quite a young age so such things happen
5. If you want to be a friend and a good one, be with her but don't ever encourage or even listen to any talk about him. Advise this to your other common friends too. The best way to probably get him off her mind.0