Do you have to let them go even if you still have feelings for them?

If someone you like messed with your head/hurt you numerous times would you have to let them go for your own good even if you still have feelings for them and are still attracted to them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You always have to let people go for your own good. Maybe love can't always stay and you shouldn't force things. Its always best to just let go of things you can't have and to stop wishing as wishing can hurt and ruin you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Let's see. To hold on, or let them go. . .

https://awegif.com/img/please-dont-hotlink.png

0|0
    0|0
  • If w are interested in them, we dont feel such acts as mistakes. but when we start to look and vocal about it, this is a sign that relationship is on a rock hill..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i let them go even if i still have feelings for them. it's for the best, why struggle with these remnants?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• yes- its going to be hard especially if you are emotionally attached, but you'll be better off in the long run and I know it a total cliche to say this but- lots of fish in the sea. Find a guy that deserves you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitelyyy. Move on!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would let them go. How dare them think they can hurt me and mess with my head and get away with it? Not today, Not this chick... They should just move on because the only reasons I'd keep them around after that is to
    "butter them up" for some serious revenge. I don't play that sh*t. I would never hurt someone intentionally, I respect people.. so if they think they'll hurt me and get away with it.. they are so fcking wrong.. and should lay low for their own good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends more on what exactly you mean by messing with your head. If you think you can do better (which I am sure you can) leave while you can. If you think it will be a continuing cycle, leave!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes