How the heck do I survive this break up?

My boyfriend of 6 months broke up with me almost two weeks ago, the reason being "he does love me, but we just weren't working out". I feel like that's a valid reason and things sometimes just fizzle out. But now he is one of my bestfriends since I'm new to Sacramento and started dating him right when I moved here, and we have mutual friends. We've agreed that we should still be friends and my car broke down and he's been helping me with that, it hasn't been awkward except for one of the days I saw him. However, I do still love him and the thought of him being with other girls drives me nuts. How do I get through this so that I can get over him? This is also the first time I've been broken up with and the first time I've ever been "heartbroken"

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes love just disappears and appears randomly in our lives. Listen to this spoken word poetry by Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye they have some really good insight on love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdJ6aUB2K4g

You just need to understand love come and goes and that its okay. Take your time and just eat lots of chocolate, ice cream and wine. That always cures most heart brakes