Should you tell your ex happy birthday?

I could write a big paragraph but I'll try to break it down, we dated, everything was perfect, then he left for no reason, then came back, then turned into a jerk and started ignoring me and told me we weren't getting back together. His birthday is coming up soon and I'm in the middle of the no contact thing, should I tell him happy birthday? I still love him but its just confusing the way he is acting.
I didn't tell him. :/

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally I would say if you remained friends, wish him a happy birthday. However, in your case, he has been rude to you and has broken your heart. It's your call at the end of the day, but I wouldn't. He doesn't deserve someone as nice as you.