Have you ever been in a relationship with a narcissist?

I've read up on this subject even while I was in the relationship, I thought I could help heal her, I thought maybe if I was "good" enough and showed her as much love as I could, parental type of love as well, that just maybe she could get over traumas in her past, meanwhile I was struggling with my own demons. I was in denial.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• yes it is the worst thing ever and leaves you both emotionally and physically drained making you wonder what you ever did to deserve to love someone so much and they get over you so quickly it's like getting the wind knocked out of you