Have you ever been in a relationship with a narcissist?

I've read up on this subject even while I was in the relationship, I thought I could help heal her, I thought maybe if I was "good" enough and showed her as much love as I could, parental type of love as well, that just maybe she could get over traumas in her past, meanwhile I was struggling with my own demons. I was in denial.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes it is the worst thing ever and leaves you both emotionally and physically drained making you wonder what you ever did to deserve to love someone so much and they get over you so quickly it's like getting the wind knocked out of you

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think my ex boyfriend showed some signs of that, but I don't know enough about that subject. At times he was a sweat heart and at other times he only thought of himself. If you have to try to hard to make the relationship work I would move on. It shouldn't feel like a part time job. Every relationship takes work, but it shouldn't be so much work where you feel like no matter what you do its not good enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have ヾ (*´∀`*) ノ

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Not exactly a relationship.. but on the verge of.. until i realized that helping her wasn't working and negativeness in my life was increasing further. so i left there and then

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes