Why is my ex bf nervous around me, we remained friends?

He broke up with me. We were each others first bf and gf and we dated for a while and were very in love. He was too busy for a relationship but now he gets nervous around me and sort of gets stiff when I walk up to him. We did decide to stay friends.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• explain more what u mean by nervous. too little info.. how long did you dated and how long ago broke up

• We dated for a couple of months. We broke up three weeks ago. Nevous means stiff and not looking at me in the eye.

• haha, to tell you the truth im actually curious myself, why is he acting this way.. are you sure he is glancing at you and not generally looking at your direction.
      maybe you can ask him a question like.. if so and so marries me, would you feel jealous? would you let me marry to a useless guy sort of question.
      it might spark the inner chivalry in him.

if he does feel jealous, yes, there is a romantic attraction. it is just what he does about that attraction.

• Um that is terrible advice, I would never try to make him jealous, I care too much about him. I like your other advice though.