Should I become friends with my Ex?

I haven't talked to her or seen her in two years and lost contact with her. best years of my life. now she found my number somehow and wants to be friends but she's getting married. so should I be friends with her? long story short we dated it ended bad. our friendship ended bad. wants a new start. I just have a lot of bad memories with her even though it's in the past it's just hard to let it go because you cared about them a lot even though they treated you like shit. Now she has a " Fiancé" and getting married soon. And I'm still fucking single.
I just don t want her pussy ass "Fiancé" to get jealous and think we're going back together. Even though she's getting married feelings could come back to her somehow. And her bf has my head.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• it is very hard to be friends with a exgirlfriend/boyfriend. if you had kids together then that is a different story, but I would move on. seeing that relationship had bad memories I even recommend it more that you move on. best way to get over this is by hanging out with friends who will listen or family members who will listen.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE