Guys-would you rather be broken up with in person or over email/text?

So I want to break up with my boyfriend of 10 months. He's nice, but we really have nothing in common. We can never agree to do anything together on our days off, and it's just become tedious. I know that everyone will probably say do it in person, and I want to give him that but just think about it. If I do it over email then he can react however he feels without feeling embarrassed about how he'll react. He can just m If I do it in person I give him the respect of doing it in person but he has no privacy at that moment that he reacts. What do you think?
Wow did not realize my giant typo...ignore the "He can just m" in the second to last sentence

58

Most Helpful Guy

• In person. Anything else is just weak and uncaring. I would lose all respect for her if I had any left afterword anyway.