How do i get her back. I know what she did was a mistake?

Should i keep talking to her like i used to. Or do i do the no contact rule? Scared if i do she will forget about me.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• the real question should be "do you want her back?" i mean really what did she do that was wrong... if she did something really bad (like cheating) i dont think that (personally) you should get back together. I mean i dont wanna be THAT person but really.. more information is needed to answer that question and not all people deserve a second chance.

• she left me for a guy who she hasn't seen in 2 years and he is visiting from USA- still hasn't arrived. So she stopped seeing me cause she says she is still in love with him, so why go out with me?

• i think you will (hate to say this again dont wanna be THAT person) date someone else because you are probably a good person and i think that anyone can truly find someone that really cares about them. Try to forget her.. it's probably for the best.

• thanks, helps a lot