How do i get her back. I know what she did was a mistake?

Should i keep talking to her like i used to. Or do i do the no contact rule? Scared if i do she will forget about me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the real question should be "do you want her back?" i mean really what did she do that was wrong... if she did something really bad (like cheating) i dont think that (personally) you should get back together. I mean i dont wanna be THAT person but really.. more information is needed to answer that question and not all people deserve a second chance.

0|0
    0|0
    • she left me for a guy who she hasn't seen in 2 years and he is visiting from USA- still hasn't arrived. So she stopped seeing me cause she says she is still in love with him, so why go out with me?

• i think you will (hate to say this again dont wanna be THAT person) date someone else because you are probably a good person and i think that anyone can truly find someone that really cares about them. Try to forget her.. it's probably for the best.

• thanks, helps a lot

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Why do you want to be with someone who loves someone else enough to leave you?

Pick yourself up, have some self respect and move on, it's over and that's for the best, sure it hurts now but it will never be fixed - it would never be the same, the pain will pass but only if you stop dwelling in what could have been. Find someone else, that girl is bad news, you deserve better.

0|0
    0|0
  • no contact rule. if she leaves u once she could leave u again 4 the same reason. its hard to move on, but my rule of thumb has always been never go back once one person has decided to end the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • How and why did you guys break up?

0|0
    0|0
    • She said had feelings for her ex and still loves him from 2yrs ago and they still Skype but haven't met in person for 2 years as he is in the US and he said he is visiting

• :( that's so sad

• Need more info, if it's just going to hurt though I'd make a clean break.

0|0
    0|0
    • she left me for a guy who she hasn't seen in 2 years and he is visiting from USA- still hasn't arrived. So she stopped seeing me cause she says she is still in love with him, so why go out with me?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes