does he miss me or just wanting to check one me to see what iam doing?

okay so me and my ex were together for a year he and he lived with me, he cheated and i broke up with him, but he still claims he didn't because we were going through some stuff when it happened anyways we got into a bad argument where we both cussed each other out and said we hated each other...his friend had passed away and i contacted him and said i was sorry and that i was here if he ever needed anything even though what he did was messed up. but then we got into another huge argument that night and he blocked me from everything instagram, calling his phone and Facebook, which i dont know why i never really tried to contact him he kinda always contacted me but a couple days ago i seen that he unblocked me from him commenting on a mutual friends status...now he is still with the girl he cheated on me with but i would like to know is he starting to miss me? because i was his longest relationship ever so i kinda hold that record and he would always claim now "claim" i was his first real love so any advice I've moved on with my life i go out all the time and have never sulked over him so was he just seeing what I've been doing or is he staring to realize he misses me? HELP
+1 y
could really use some kind of advice i haven't tried to contact him I've just been playing it off like i didn't notice
+1 y
does anyone else have an opinion...
3
0