breaking up with a loved one even though u still want them/love them but out of anger from one issue and lack of appreciation?

broke up with my fiance few days ago. she's going through a tough time but its not an excuse. got angry from an issue which she brushed off but i found it insulting from her part and that she didn't respect my word and i told her it was wrong a few times and it bothered me which led to a big fight where she usually ends with empty threats and a mistake we got back and the rest. gave her over a week to realise her mistake which she didn't as she's used to me patching things up.
then found out that not only did she realise her mistake but she took it to a new level which got me very angry which led me to end it. sent a message which i thanked her + explained my reason and how she didn't care and no matter how much she means to me won't allow this insult and that she's better than this and hope she finds some1 who she loves and respects as what she did are not the actions of a girl who "adores" me as she says. attatched a pic of the issue that got me angry and i couldnt accept. she replied very defensively with more backstabbing which i ignored. returned her stuff and spoke to her mom apologised that the engagement is off.she's immature and stubborn and i dont think she fully grasps that from my perspective it was insulting it wasn't an issue of trust. i think she never thought id pull the trigger. been always great too sweet caring and generous with her that in her mind i can't live without her. she's back tomorow and will definetely return her stuff etc. she told me that i hurt her so bad she's playing the victim when she's wrong.

my question is for you girls if you were wrong and love ur guy and u know that u took him for granted and didn't appreciate and were too stubborn to admit ur fault and he snapped and ended it, i do know she loves me but what am i supposed to do. i took action which was stern and stood up for myself and i didn't bend over and allowed her to get away with it. never wanted things to end this way but she forced me into a corner
felt that she's takin advantage that im vnice and too loving and that i cnt live without her. i know that she never expected me to blow up even though it was silent and end it. when she became dfensive i ignored her lacklustre replies which she
accused me i changed and all that. i have to ignore and start a new page but if u were in her shoes what would u do and what advice for me on what to do. live my life and if she cares shed fix it. i feel i did right but my heart always longs for her

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what... my mum is exactly like your now ex-fiancee so in my opinion, it is the best for you to break up with her. I hate it when my dad being passive and just being a good dog to my mum.

And not just taking it out to my dad, she took it out on her children too. For me.. I know how you're feeling with this. I know how much it hurts but you can't say anything because you love her but.. sometimes, what is good to you, not the best for you

You'll find someone better and she'll love you as much as you love her.

• thanks. i always tell her dont mistake how nice i am as a weakness as i think my main flaw in my personality is i either love something passionaitely or its zero. no middle ground. she's going through a tough family issue and is depressed but its not a valid reason for you to defy me on a trivial matter which leads to mistrust to crawl into our relationship and also whenever ur wrong and u have no cards to play u threaten and say bad things about the relationship. and i care too much to hurt u back i go away ignoring her and eating myself up with anger.

i had to draw the line so she changes by herself. im sure she never thought that he adores me hell never leave me. i just did returned her stuff apologised to her family that its off. i do love her but won't allow myself to live in an emotional manipulative enviorment regardless of how beautiful and nice she is when she wants to. if she cares so much shell find a way to change and win me back not the other way around

• the equivalaent of her methods are if we were married.shed do something wrong id tell her i dont like this. shell challenge me even if she has no argument then what? threaten to leave? build a negative cloud everytime? id rather be alone my whole life then live this way.

funnily the first thing i told her when we got back is i warned her i hate these dramas and these petty fights. i can't believe how immature she is that i began questioning her intentions and love and that maybe she's driving me away on purpose. but why would she be hurt when i eventually left? even past fights she says bad things and i make her feel better so i think its just her way u know i just had enuff. during the previous fight she said get out of my life and went to see some kitchens for our house so i dont think in her mind that she wanted us apart. just her way sadly to get what she wants and win any argument. thanks for ur help

• No problem! :)