Ex boyfriend treats his girlfriend like crap?

My ex and I broke up a couple months ago. We found out I'm pregnant and he has been pushing me away. He stated that if I wasn't pregnant, we would be together by now. I found out he's been dating someone, to me he denies it but the whole town knows they're together. Very weird. He hid it for a good month and a half. I also recently found out he treats her like garbage, says rude things and bends her over in front of his friends and jokes about her being needy. He started dating her a week after we broke up. I seen him a week ago and he gave me this vibe, like he wanted to say more then just hello. It felt like we missed each other. I want things to work out for us, but I'm not about to interrupt their relationship. What is everyone's advice? Am I reading the wrong signals? To me it sounds like a rebound relationship but I could just be hopeful.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget him, he sounds like a DB :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah he's proven that he is.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Think about what you want to do with the baby, ignore this incompetent bum and get your life back on track.

0|0
    0|0
  • He got you pregnant and then leaves...WOW WOW THat is cold!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. We were together for 3 years so I'm not sure if it's cold feet or he faked the relationship.

• Read a book about self-esteem.

0|0
    0|0
    • That wasn't helpful at all. Thank you for trying though.

• Some DB dumps you because he finds out you're pregnant, starts dating a woman he treats like garbage (just like he treated you, by the way ), and now you're hoping that you could get back with him?

Sounds to me like I just gave you great advice.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes