My ex girlfriend broke up with my 3 weeks ago when she broke up wit me I acted like a psycho she changed her number and now I want her back help?

Im still in love with her and I want her back but how do I prove to her that I want her back without coming across as her crazy ex

What Girls Said 1

• By acting like a psycho you've already established yourself as her crazy ex. She ended the relationship. Unless it was for a reason that you can possibly fix, it's unlikely you'll be able to get her back. Respect her wishes and move on.

• She ended it because I said the word shit

• It is i mean she wasn't the best girl she used me for money abused me mentally and psychically and yet I still want her back

• Sounds like you should just get over her and fix yourself up. Toxic relationships are damaging for both partners.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say, chances tend to 0%... That's been it, can tell from experience.

• Is there any chances that I can boost that up?

• I'm just being straight forward honest: There's almost no chance. I made this kind of experience before. Best is, accept it, move on, it's psychologically going to take some 10 months to get over her, better you start earlier.