If your ex wanted you to have dinner with his new gf and you and your bf would you go?

I am thinking it could be very awkward but not sure.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• That would depend on the reason we broke up, how well we get along now and what I feel for him.
    If we had a clean break up, he was respectful towards me, if we're still friendly and my feelings for him are gone, I don't see why I wouldn't go. Though if he cheated on me or broke up with me through text because he was a coward, if we don't get along anymore, ... anyways, you know what I mean. If you think dinner will be fun and you see it as a double date with a friend and not your ex, why not?

• Thanks for most helpful! Did you go out on the double date then?

• Not yet. We live in different cities but the when I go home for the holidays we shall see.