If your ex wanted you to have dinner with his new gf and you and your bf would you go?

I am thinking it could be very awkward but not sure.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That would depend on the reason we broke up, how well we get along now and what I feel for him.
    If we had a clean break up, he was respectful towards me, if we're still friendly and my feelings for him are gone, I don't see why I wouldn't go. Though if he cheated on me or broke up with me through text because he was a coward, if we don't get along anymore, ... anyways, you know what I mean. If you think dinner will be fun and you see it as a double date with a friend and not your ex, why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for most helpful! Did you go out on the double date then?

• Not yet. We live in different cities but the when I go home for the holidays we shall see.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• depend, if your new bf is hotter than your X or vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it, the girl was really cool though - we're still good friends, I normally end up friends with her new guys too. Can be weird, can be cool. Long term ex's are weird though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, given my relationships with exes I wouldn't (it would be weird and awkward), but I'm sure some people would be cool with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes