Who cheats more? Guys or girls?

The classic question. I want to see your opinions? I think we're all going to choose the opposite sex but let's find out!

Updates:
I figure girls cheat more because it's just easier for them

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say. It seems like men get caught more but I think that's just because it takes us on average longer to get into the bedroom, though not for lack of trying. I think women get caught less because it's easier for them to get a one night stand so there's less of a time frame to get caught in.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I think we will never truly know. It's like we don't know most people in the world. Everyone has a different opinion, due to experiences and what they know. But no one truly knows the real answer.

0|3
    0|0
  • I've read studies on this. Women cheat more emotionally, while men cheat sexually/physically. Although if we're talking general cheating, it's about even, but it seems like men do more because they get caught more often. Women are more discreet and plan things out better in those situations. I'm not condoning this behavior, just stating what I've read.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its hard to know because women are less likely to get caught

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that seems to be what everyones saying. Interesting I didn't really think about that

• Yup we are also better at lying , and better at catching men cheat

• I think its even but like the girls said, women are way better liars so who knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think women cheat more. They just tend to be better at hiding it.

0|3
    0|0
  • people cheat. that's a fact. it doesn't have to do anything with sex.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Both genders cheat. Simple as that. If we had to point at someone for the sake of pointing at someone, I'd say guys because we tend to be easily turned on. Sorry but it's true for the lot of us.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly feel that girls cheat much more. They're just really sneaky about it so a lot of them get away with it easier.

0|1
    0|1
  • The scumbags of human society. In some wild tribes I dont even think cheating exists, you can just sleep with whoever, but also in some tribes if you cheat you'll get executed.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it is about equal. The only difference is women are more careful not to get caught.

1|0
    0|1
  • It's men. Probably not by a huge margin (or even a big one), but yeah, it's guys.

0|1
    0|1
  • Girls. Guys are too dumb to be effective cheaters and we always get caught. Girls are smooth and calculating about it and have no remorse for doing so.

1|1
    2|2

Recommended myTakes