Would you broke up with your gf if she told you this?

my bf broke up with me after 2-3 months of a relationship that was going exclusive in a most rude way by ignoring me. the last day we saw each other i told him i was a bit insecure when he says pretty things about other girls and asked him politely if he could not do it in front of me. i don't feel insecure most of the time, but this thing really bothered me. i can't help but analyze everything, so i'm wondering would this be a deal breaker or this guy was just an asshole?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• That would not be a deal breaker for me. I think it's such a small thing, that I wouldn't mind stopping, and probably wouldn't have realized I did such a thing unless you would have mentioned it.

So, dick move by your ex-boyfriend. Guys have been bigger assholes and done more asinine things before though; this isn't the worst I've seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just sounded like an ass. Straight up ignoring someone as a way to break up isn't an adult move.

0|0
    0|0
    • not at all, and he was in his 30s so that's even worse...

What Girls Said 3

• I'm so sorry about your breakup with your ex. Yeah I think he is an ahole.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is 100% asshole , wtf how could he, So rude, and sorry, u will find better

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn. He sounds like an asshole. And may have been just looking for a way out if that's how he left you. Consider yourself blessed :P

0|0
    0|0
    • yep he did and without any explanation. thanks girl! :)

Recommended myTakes