How do you deal with an ex who goes out to the bar/club all the time?

I know I shouldn't care but my recent ex-boyfriend goes out 2-3 times a week, every week. It's been driving me crazy and makes me anxious to think about it.

I'm totally not the type of girl who goes clubbing to meet someone, so the chances of him meeting someone before me are greater than mine.

How do I distract myself from my own thoughts about him and who he's bringing home?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Chances are, he is going to clubs to pull, that's possibly his way of getting over everything.

You will care about this but there's nothing you can do to stop it, as soon as you accept that you have no control and that you two are over, then you can start moving on.