Would you be more mad that your partner lied to you or invaded your privacy?

Pretend for a second your partner had trust issues. They snooped through your things and found things that made them upset, they never confronted you about it, but acted distant.

If you asked your partner what's wrong and they said nothing. Then they later confessed... Would you be more upset that they lies to you about nothing being wrong or that the invaded your privacy.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I'd be more upset that my partner lied to me. If she was having feelings of doubt about whether she could trust me, then I must have done something to trigger those feelings, and I would expect her to investigate further.