Said something really hurtful to my best friend.

I've been having a rough time recently and I said something really mean and inappropriate to my best friend. Im a guy she's a girl. Now she says she can't forgive me whenever i try to apologize, and she won't talk to me. We've been best friends for 6 years now. One thing that really bothers me is that sometimes when she is stressed and unhappy she will do the same thing but i always forgive her because i know she doesn't mean it.

My question is how can I fix this friendship or is it too late?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Write her an email/letter and explain that you're feeling low, tell her how important she is to you and end it with 'I really don't want to loose your friendship over this, I value you too much'.