Said something really hurtful to my best friend.

I've been having a rough time recently and I said something really mean and inappropriate to my best friend. Im a guy she's a girl. Now she says she can't forgive me whenever i try to apologize, and she won't talk to me. We've been best friends for 6 years now. One thing that really bothers me is that sometimes when she is stressed and unhappy she will do the same thing but i always forgive her because i know she doesn't mean it.

My question is how can I fix this friendship or is it too late?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Write her an email/letter and explain that you're feeling low, tell her how important she is to you and end it with 'I really don't want to loose your friendship over this, I value you too much'.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in your exact position. She knows you're sorry. Give her some time and then try again. If she can't let it go after time, you'll have to move on, but she doesn't deserve to be your friend if she won't accept your apology. I'm about to make one final attempt with my friend next week. I hope she will move on. Best of luck to you. Feel free to message me if you want someone to talk to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes