Ladies.. Is it easy for you to not want to see someone after a breakup?

I'm just curious..

If you break up with a guy, yet talk to him, but once he asks to hang out you're like no, not tonight or keep putting it off.

Is it for you guys to not want to hang out with someone who you "love" or do you guys force yourselves to not want to be in their presence. I never got this about women.

Once they break up and you're trying to get back together by doing fun things to find or reignite what was lost, a lot of women (well, in my case) seem to not want to hang out.

One girl in particular was like.. I don't wanna hang out with you right now because you may try something (I guess sexually). I don't know.

Feedback please.

Also, how could you just ignore (out of the blue) and not see someone who has been so close to you for so long.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• She broke up with you for a reason and it is normal for the girl not to want to see the guy and try moving on with her life. She still talks to you because you were her comfort zone and knows she can talk to you about anything. She doesn't want to hang out with you because it would be to hard on her and she just needs her space right