Will it ever be the same between us?

Me and this guy have been knowing each other for almost 10 years we had been friends for almost 8 and started to get serious around the last 2 1/2 3 years, He is six years younger then me but is very mature and not like most younger guys when it came to convo but he still had some immature ways. He seem to be very loyal never cheated or was the type to have a lot of chicks calling his phone. We had issues during a relationship though it's like we would be good for a couple of weeks then we would be going at each others throats. He also had problems with showing his emotions because he had been through a lot during the past couple of years with losing his mother, father and an uncle who he considered to be like a father. I had been there through a lot with him he has cried in front of me which he hardly ever did in front of anyone but it's like we would clash so much because he was not really very emotional and I was extremely emotional at times I just felt that I wanted more from the relationship then he did and it was just small things that I would complain about that he would not do. Like the week before last I took a trip to miami and I was sick that first day and I text him telling him I was throwing up and he didn't call or text me back but was on Facebook a few mins after he received my message from his mobile phone so I know he got my message and just ignored it. I just felt like he just didn't care and he only cared when it was convenient for him. I just hate the fact that I've waisted so much time and energy on some one who seems to me never really cared it's like he cared for me before we started dating but once we got serious he started to change. I told him in the beginning that I can be difficult sometimes but what woman isn't I told him I don't play when it comes to my heart and my feelings so if you really feel like you can't handle this a relationship then don't waist mines or yours.
I just don't know if it will ever be the same and should I just give up on our relationship/friendship

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't have too many friends
    but some friends need to reside on the back burner - like this guy.
    Spend more of this free time on the front burner shopping for guys that are relationship candidates, easy matches.