Me and my gf just broke up. what should I do now?

I still want to be friends with her, however we are having these arguments at random times and they are just stupid. I just don't know what todo from here. she is ignoring me right now. can someone please help?
  • Wait for like a month then try talkinf to her again?
  • Just completely throw her out of my life?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Ultimately it's your choice. My advice is to go silent. If you feel that you aren't meant for each other than you would be doing yourself a disservice by staying in contact with her.. at least for right now. I've been in your shoes A TON of times and i've always wanted to remain friends but my ex's but it never would work cause at some point feelings would start rekindling and you starting talking again but are you dating or not? is it off and on and everyone of your peers question it. The best thing to do is to just let her know that you think it's best to stay out of contact for a while... let the break up process happen. The fact that you guys have arguments after the break up is completely normal. That's a good sign that you shouldn't be with her. Don't see or talk to her for at least 4-6 months. Time needs to pass before you can consider being friends with her.. but you can't jump into a friendship right after you were in a affectionate relationship with her. It's like saying "the dog is dead but we can still keep it" Trust me, if you move on it's all for the better.