Me and my gf just broke up. what should I do now?

I still want to be friends with her, however we are having these arguments at random times and they are just stupid. I just don't know what todo from here. she is ignoring me right now. can someone please help?
  • Wait for like a month then try talkinf to her again?
    Vote A
  • Just completely throw her out of my life?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ultimately it's your choice. My advice is to go silent. If you feel that you aren't meant for each other than you would be doing yourself a disservice by staying in contact with her.. at least for right now. I've been in your shoes A TON of times and i've always wanted to remain friends but my ex's but it never would work cause at some point feelings would start rekindling and you starting talking again but are you dating or not? is it off and on and everyone of your peers question it. The best thing to do is to just let her know that you think it's best to stay out of contact for a while... let the break up process happen. The fact that you guys have arguments after the break up is completely normal. That's a good sign that you shouldn't be with her. Don't see or talk to her for at least 4-6 months. Time needs to pass before you can consider being friends with her.. but you can't jump into a friendship right after you were in a affectionate relationship with her. It's like saying "the dog is dead but we can still keep it" Trust me, if you move on it's all for the better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• This question is asked more then any other question. my bf and I broke up 3 weeks ago so I can relate. I would do your best to move on without her. surround your self with friends who will listen and not trash her. that doesn't help. find new interests/hobbies. write a list of things you liked/disliked about her and or the relationship. do something that you wanted to do during the relationship, but couldn't do. don't go to places that you went to often during the relationship.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• At this moment you need to have no contact with her. Now I'm not sure how long you were together so it might be hard but you have to try as hard you can not to have any contact at all for at least a month. Distance makes the heart grow, so maybe she'll how much she misses you, if not, this gives you both the time you need to practice moving on. I've been there.

0|0
    0|0
  • B-b-b-Bang, bang, bangity Bang...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be patient. All tantrums pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say throw her out of your life, but you're young. You guys could rekindle a connection during college or something. It happens. So just chill out for now and play it cool. Let her be stubborn (by ignoring you) and just work on yourself. I'm not just feeding you bull by the way , I've been through this. I'm actually going through it now. It's going to hurt, but you gotta be strong, man.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes