How to break up without breaking his heart?

I' ve been in a relationship for about a year now, and for the last few months we've been fighting about almost everything. He's very ignorant about my feelings and doesn' t listen to a word i say. I have to brake up before i really go crazy, but i don't wanna hurt him, cuz i know despite everything he really cares for me...any suggestions?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Breakups always hurt. There's no way around that, and no magic answer.

However, breaking up with this guy is the best thing you can do for him. And you need to tell him WHY, and you need to NOT get back with him, no matter how much he promises to change. He needs to learn that his selfish behavior has consequences, and may he really WILL change. Either way, that won't be YOUR problem - you need to move forward.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE