What is the best way to forget someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Supposedly it take the same amount of time to get over someone as the same amount of time you were with them. I don't know how true that is, I guess it all depends on if you had any closure or was it a sudden breakup in your eyes.

But time is something you will need.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• stop looking back delete and blocking is the best way they will take it thick but its for your own good.
    keep yourself busy
    dont listen to sad songs
    enjoy your single life
    find yourself a hobby (working out feels great and will get you a great body nothing better than giving them hell right)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sledgehammer to the head?

Just keep busy, distract yourself, DO WORK!

0|1
    0|0
  • there is no best solution to forgetting about someone. surround your self with people who care about you good friends and family. talk to a friend who can relate or a friend who will listen, but not judge or trash the person you were with. think about all those things you wanted to do during the relationship, but couldn't do for some reason. now she/he can't stop you from doing them now that you are solo. find some new hobbies/interests. just don't go back to some of your favorite places that you went to together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go back and do things that you used to do before you meet them..

0|0
    0|0
  • not to hate him

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply move on with your life. Don't stop and dwell. Surround yourself with people that would like to know and be with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Make a list of all their flaws and the things you hated about them. Thats what I did when I got rejected by a girl I loved and it really helped

0|0
    0|0
  • its impossible to forget, but we only learn to live without them..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're asking this question, chances are you never will, bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • marry them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes