Can a relationship work if someone cheats multiple times?

My boyfriend of 5 months cheated on me once, we took a break, got back together and then I caught him trying to cheat again.
He's friends with the girl he cheated with and they talk but he hasn't seen her in a few months. Do you think he really cares because he's still in a relationship with me instead of breaking up?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• unless you see he really focuses and works hard not to cheat on you, that means you see a drastic change, he is not willing to change for you.

do you know guys change a lot or at least try because the girl he loves is worth pursuing and he would do everything. slaying the dragon? how about controlling yourself.
    if a guy does not treat you like the queen of his heart, then becareful.

how can i say this? because i'm one of the guys who changed a lot.

if he has cheated before, do you think he would dump you if someone famous come to date them?
    if he can cheat, do you think he would risk his life to rescue you from the dragon?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE