Can a relationship work if someone cheats multiple times?

My boyfriend of 5 months cheated on me once, we took a break, got back together and then I caught him trying to cheat again.
He's friends with the girl he cheated with and they talk but he hasn't seen her in a few months. Do you think he really cares because he's still in a relationship with me instead of breaking up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• unless you see he really focuses and works hard not to cheat on you, that means you see a drastic change, he is not willing to change for you.

do you know guys change a lot or at least try because the girl he loves is worth pursuing and he would do everything. slaying the dragon? how about controlling yourself.
    if a guy does not treat you like the queen of his heart, then becareful.

how can i say this? because i'm one of the guys who changed a lot.

if he has cheated before, do you think he would dump you if someone famous come to date them?
    if he can cheat, do you think he would risk his life to rescue you from the dragon?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• someone whos cheated will forever remain a cheater. they're easily attracted to multiple people. its best not to be with those kinda people and brk up as soon cuz just letting time passes by will give him enough time to encounter another cutie. its best to brk up now rather than later, u could just be his side gurl as of now before he find someone better..

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were you, I would dump him. I hate saying stuff like this but if he truly loved you, he wouldn't even look at women the same if he was with you. The thought of you should keep him from doing things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, it's over. How can you really ever trust him?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he doesn't care. Gotta cut him loose.

0|1
    0|0
  • If a girl cheats on me, I would never even give her the chance to cheat a second time because the relationship would immediately be over. I don't feel pity for people that are completely shocked when they get cheated on multiple times. Kick his ass to the curb.

0|0
    0|0
  • No a relationship should be between two people who trust each other NOT to cheat.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think everyone deserves a second chance.. so if he messes up more than that then he's gotta go.. he has to have a damn good come back for you to stay if he does it more than once

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. You should dump him he sounds like a total douche

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it can work if the cheater lets the person s/he's in a relationship with know that s/he loves him/her, and not the people s/he's cheating on him/her with.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's probably stuck between you & that other girl. If you keep taking him back he'll keep doing the same. Kill it before it lays eggs

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't think he cares, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. As soon as I saw the question I just laughed. Once a cheater always a cheater. Source? Same thing happened to me a few years ago except it wasn't just with one girl. It was with multiple girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would not work. ever.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes